Welcome to the Gameshots Release Notes!
Discover all the latest additions and improvements to Gameshots. As always, we highly recommend updating to the latest version.
1. Record new games
You can now record your gameplay for:
- Apex Legends
- Call of Duty: Warzone
- Counter Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO)
- Dota 2
- League of Legends (LoL)
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)
- Rainbow 6 Siege
- Rocket League
- StartCraft 2
To view the complete list of games you can record:
- Head over to Gameshots settings by clicking on the gear icon on the home screen.
- Within the "My Games" tab, click on the game name. You can scroll through the drop-down menu to view the complete list of games.
(We did tell you we'll be adding more games soon!)
2. Share your recorded clips
Flaunt your skills by sharing your gameplay clips to the game.tv Clubs, YouTube, Twitter and Gfycat. Let the world praise you for the gamer you are!
To share your gameplay, you should:
- Open any recorded clip, click on the Share icon and choose the desired platform, as shown below.
You can also describe your clip by adding a title, description and tags ensuring your gameplay travels around the globe!
3. View auto-record status of games
You can avoid missing out on any gameplay moments by checking whether auto-record is functional for your game. A green, yellow or red dot will be shown beside the game name, as shown below.
Available - All events working
Partially available - Some events may work while some may not
Unavailable - Use Manual mode to record your gameplay
4. Sort your recorded sessions
Neatly arrange your recorded sessions for quicker access to your gameplay, by sorting them according to the:
- Alphabetical order of the game's name
- Date when the session was recorded
To learn more about sorting your recorded sessions, refer to this guide.
5. Filters clips that interest you
Filter your sessions page to quickly access recorded gameplay for your favorite games! To learn more about filtering your recorded sessions, refer to this guide.
To apply a filter to your sessions page:
- Head over to "My sessions" and click on the "Filter" icon, as shown below. From the drop-down menu that appears, select a specific game. You'll then see sessions only for the game you've selected.
Additionally, you can now view the in-game event in a clip, e.g to check out which clips contain a "knockdown", by hovering your mouse cursor on the clip's thumbnail.
6. Automatically record 10 seconds "before" and "after" in auto-record mode
Auto-record mode will now capture 10 seconds before and after an in-game event by default. You can change this manually from the "My Games" tab.
Released on: 28 June 2022