Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
As a Creator, you can select a specific map for each bracket in a Brawl Stars League you're hosting.
By following the steps below, each bracket in your League (e.g quarter-finals, semi-finals, etc) can have a preset map according to your, or your Follower's, preferences.
To do this, access the Creator's Space and create a League Tournament for Brawl Stars.
During the creation process:
- Tap on the "Enable League" toggle and select a League from the drop-down menu below "Choose League".
- Add various other details, such as the Tournament Format, until you come across "Game maps"
- Tap on the drop-down menu below "Round 1" and select any map. You can also tap on the toggle beside "Keep same map for all rounds" if you wish.
You can view this article to learn more about how to create a tournament if you're unfamiliar with any of the steps for creating a tournament.
Note: You can only select a map if it's a 1v1, 2v2 or 3v3 tournament. Additionally, to create a League Tournament for any game, you should first get your profile whitelisted. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know more.
How can I select a Map while creating a League Tournament for Brawl Stars?
1. Go to the home screen. Tap on "Create".
2. Tap on "Create Now" under the Create a Tournament option.
3. Choose Brawl Stars.
4. Select Custom Tournament and tap on "Next".
5. Choose any one of the modes from 1v1, 2v2 and 3v3, and tap on "Select".
6. Tap on Advanced Settings.
7. Under the Basic Info tab, tap on Enable League toggle and Choose League by tapping on the drop-down below it.
Additionally, Select the required details for the Game section and Tournament Format.
8. Under Game Maps, select the map from the drop-down. Once the toggle is on, the same map will be displayed for all the rounds.
- Once the toggle is off, you’ll have to select the map for each round.
9. Schedule the tournament between the League dates and press "Create". Refer to this guide to learn more about tournament settings.
10. Tap on Tournament Settings and click on "Create" and select "Publish". Your Tournament with the specific map selection will now be ready!
Bravo! You can now host exciting League Tournaments with specific maps based on your Followers' preferences.
Last Updated 16th May 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.