Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
You can grow your income from Fan Pass sales by customizing the price for your daily, weekly and monthly plans.
Note: Verify your registered email address/phone number from the Edit Club option, as you will receive the payout-related communication on the same.
To do this:
- Open the Creator's dashboard and tap on the drop-down icon, on the top left, to select the "Club" for which you want to customize the Fan Pass
- Tap on the "More", at the bottom right, and select "Manage Fan Pass"
- Choose the Plan and fill in the Price that you want to set for a particular plan
- Tap on "Save Changes" to successfully configure your Fan Pass plans
You can decide on the plans for your Fan Pass. If you turn off all the 3 plans, Fan Pass will be disabled for your Club.
Note: You can only enable fan pass rights for your club when you reach 100 or more followers. To know how to set up a Fan Pass for your Club, refer to this guide.
Read the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started.
How can I manage Fan Pass pricing for my Club?
Note: You can manage Fan Pass only from the Creator's Dashboard. If you want to access this page from the Gamer's Space, refer to this guide.
1. Open the Creator's Dashboard and tap on the drop-down located at the top-left and select your "Club".
2. Tap on the "More" menu, as shown below.
3. Select the "Manage Fan Pass" option.
4. Choose the "Daily" "Weekly" and "Monthly" plan and fill in the "Price" that you want to set for a particular plan.
Note: Make sure to keep the "Daily/Weekly/Monthly" prices in ascending order and offer a fair deal to your Followers.
As an example, we'll be changing the price for the Daily Pass mentioned as "500" in the image below.
Note: You can disable the plans you don't want for your Fan Pass. If you disable all the 3 plans, the Fan Pass of your Club will be disabled.
5. You can now see the price is changed to "300" for the Daily Pass. Tap on "Save Changes" to successfully save the configuration.
That's all folks! You are now all set to attract more followers by customizing your Fan Pass plans.
Last Updated 31st May 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.