You can decide which notifications you'd like to receive from a Club (or multiple Clubs) managing them in "Notification Settings" within the game.tv app. This can also help you keep your Notification Bar free of any clutter and avoid missing important notifications.
You can now manage the notifications you receive from a Club for:
- Pinned-chat Announcements
To manage these from within a Club:
- Launch the app and select the "Clubs" tab
- Choose the "Club" whose notifications you'd like to manage (Tap on "More" to see all the Clubs that you are following)
- Tap on the three-dot menu, on the top right, and tap on "Manage Notifications"
- Toggle On/Off the events for which you want to receive/pause the notifications
To change Notification Settings for multiple Clubs:
- Launch the app and go to the "More" menu
- Select the "Notification Settings" and tap on the event for which you want to manage the Clubs
- Check/uncheck the no. of Clubs for which you want to receive/pause the notifications
- Tap on "save changes" to successfully change the Notification Settings
You can also pause all Push Notifications, for a specific duration, by going to More> Notification Settings and tapping on the "Pause Push Notifications" toggle.
Note: Any changes made in the chosen time period will be preserved and will resume once the specified duration is over.
Just follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started!
How can I manage my Club's notifications?
Manage Notifications within the Club
Manage which notifications you receive from multiple Clubs
1. Launch the app and go to the "More" menu.
2. Select the "Notification Settings".
3. Tap on the event you'd like to customize the notifications for.
For representation purposes, we'll manage the notifications related to "Tournaments" we receive from multiple Clubs, in the image below.
Note: You can also tap on the minus icon (‘-’) beside “All Clubs” on the top right to select/deselect all Clubs at once.
5. Tap on "Save changes" to successfully change the Notification Settings.
Voila! You are all set with the notifications you want to receive for any club and wave a green flag for your participation.