Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
While creating a tournament in game.tv, you can toggle the “Enable League” setting to turn it into a League tournament.
To do this:
- On your home screen, tap on "More"
- Tap on the downward-facing triangle & choose the club for which you want to create a tournament
- Press on Create (+)
- Tap on "Create now" within the Create a tournament section
- Pick a game of your choice and tap on "Custom Tournament"
- Choose the template with your desired game-mode settings
- Slide the Enable League toggle
- Select the preferred League and Stage from the drop-down menu
- Select a date and time to schedule the tournament
- Tap on Create and select Publish. Your League Tournament will now be created!
Note: The "Enable League" setting can only be enabled by the Host during the creation of the tournament.
Dive into the following section for detailed steps and illustrations on how to do this!
How can I create a League Tournament?
1. Launch the app and tap on "More".
2. Tap on the downward-facing triangle & choose the Club for which you want to create a tournament.
3. Tap on Create (+) .
4. Press on "Create now", within the Create a tournament section.
5. Pick a game of your choice and tap on "Custom Tournament".
6. Choose the template with your desired game-mode settings.
7. Slide the "Enable League" toggle, as shown below.
8. Select the preferred League and Stage from the drop-down menus.
9. Schedule the tournament with your preferred date and time.
10. Create the tournament and tap on "Publish", as shown below.
If you have made a mistake while creating a League Tournament, you can delete it by following the steps in this guide.
Last updated 21st April 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.