A League is a place where a group of Clubs can compete against each other. It involves various tournaments organized into stages such as qualifiers, elimination rounds, and more.
- Select the Club where the League is being hosted
- Tap on the League Tournament which is displayed with a trophy symbol
- Select "Register"
- Choose "Participation Type" and fill in your In-Game-Name (IGN)
- Select "Register" to go ahead with the tournament
Hop on to the below section for the detailed steps and illustrations on how you can do this!
How can I register for a League Tournament?
2. Select the Club where the League is being hosted.
3. Tap on the League Tournament, containing a "trophy symbol" in the center, as illustrated below.
4. Select "Register" located at the bottom of your screen.
5. Choose the "Participation Type" and fill in your In-Game ID as shown in the image below.
6. Select "Register" .
That's all folks! Prepare and practice as much as you can before the League kicks off!