You can keep your library organized and your disk space free for any future recordings by deleting any clips or sessions that you no longer need.
Note: Deleting sessions and clips is permanent and irreversible. You cannot retrieve them once deleted.
To delete a recorded session or clip:
- Launch Gameshots and click on the Play button located on the left-hand side
- Access all your recorded sessions under the "My sessions" tab
- To delete a session, click on the three dots located at the bottom under the desired session and tap "Delete session"
- To delete a clip, open the session under which the clip is recorded and click on the bin icon at the bottom of the clip
- Click on "Delete"
Follow the detailed steps and illustrations given below to get started.
How can I delete a recorded session or a clip?
1. Launch Gameshots and click on the Play button.
2. To find a specific session, you can either search for it or click on the "Sort by date" button to rearrange all the sessions which are shown on your screen.
3. To delete a session:
a) Click on the three dots on the bottom right of the session.
b) Click on "Delete session", from the drop-down menu as shown below.
c) Read through the confirmation popup and click on "Delete".
4. To delete a clip:
a) Click on the session that contains the clip which you'd like to delete.
b) Choose your clip and click on the "bin" button, as shown below.
c) Read through the confirmation popup and click on the "Delete".
That's all folks! You can now delete any recorded Gameshots session or clips permanently.
Last Updated 17th April 2022.
Thank you for using Gameshots. Let us know if you have any further questions, we’re always ready to help!