As a Gamer, you can flaunt your gaming skills to other Club Followers by sharing the recorded gameplay to your favorite Clubs on game.tv, YouTube, Twitter and Gfycat.
As a Creator, sharing Gameshots clips can help your Club grab all the attention, increase your Club's popularity and boost your Follower count.
To share a recorded clip as a Gamer and Creator, you should:
- Launch Gameshots on your desktop and click on the "Play" icon
- Scroll or search for the recorded sessions available under the "My sessions" tab and choose the suitable session
- Click on "Share" and choose the desired platform
- Fill in the required details and click "Share"
Follow the detailed steps and illustrations given below to get started.
How can I share my clips on social media platforms?
1. Launch Gameshots and click on the "Play" icon, as shown below.
2. Choose the session that contains the clip you want to share. To find a specific session, you can either search for it or click on the "Sort" or "Filter" icons to rearrange the sessions which are already shown on your screen.
3. Click on the clip you want to share from the list or click on "More" to see all clips of the session.
4. Click on the "Share" button, as shown below.
5. If you haven't linked your game.tv account yet, you'll be asked to do so now to proceed with sharing your gameplays. To know more, refer to this guide.
6. Once you have logged in, enter the following details:
- A short description, to describe the clip
- Tags to make your clip easy-to-find
Once the details have been added, choose the club where you'd like to share the clip and select the thumbnail by going through the frames.
7. After entering the required info, click on "Share".
8. A "Processing" bar with the percentage will show up. Wait for it to fill up.
9. A pop-up confirming the share status will appear.
Cheers! Get started by sharing your exciting Gameshots clips on game.tv, YouTube, Twitter and Gfycat. Let the gamers praise your creativity.
Last Updated 29th June 2022.
Thank you for using Gameshots. Let us know if you have any further questions, we’re always ready to help!