game.tv is an eSports app that allows you to create tournaments, short videos, streams and NFTs for communities of gamers called Clubs.
You can capture your gameplay using Gameshots and flaunt your skills in any Club you've joined. This can be a great way to build your own community around PC gaming on game.tv!
Before you share your gameplay recordings, you should first link your Gameshots account with game.tv.
To do this:
- Launch the game.tv app and tap the "More" tab located at the bottom
- Select the "Link platform" page
- Press the "Scan QR and link" button to open the QR code scanner
- Launch Gameshots and click the gear icon
- Click the "Accounts" tab
- Click on "Link account"
- Use the game.tv QR code scanner on the QR code shown. Once the code has been scanned, your game.tv account will be linked!
Note: To implement the changed settings, restart the game.
Just follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started!
How can I link my Gameshots account with game.tv?
1. Launch the game.tv app and tap the "More" tab.
2. Select the "Link platform" page.
3. From here, select the "Scan QR and link" button. This will open the QR code scanner which you can link your Gameshots account.
4. Launch Gameshots on your PC. Click the gear icon.
5. Select the "Accounts" tab.
6. Click on "Link Account", as shown below.
7. Point the QR code scanner at the QR code shown.
8. Your game.tv-linked account will be shown here. Tap "Remove account" in case you want to link another game.tv account instead.
9. Read through the pop-up and select "Confirm" to remove your current linked account if you wish to do so.
That's all folks! By linking your account, you can now share Gameshots clips on your game.tv Clubs. To know more, refer to this guide.
Last Updated 28th June 2022.
Thank you for using Gameshots. Let us know if you have any further questions, we’re always ready to help!