What is Gameshots by game.tv?
Gameshots by game.tv is a Windows app that is used to record gameplays on your desktop/laptop and share them directly with your game.tv Clubs, YouTube, Twitter and Gyfcat.
You can use Gameshots to:
- Effortlessly record and save your gameplay on your PC
- Set hotkeys to make recording fun, intuitive and blazing quick. Just tap and record
- Auto-capture amazing in-game moments, from headshots to kill-assists
- Modify audio and video settings to get the best possible video and audio quality
- Save videos that you can rename, edit, mark as favorites and more
- Share your gameplay with any game.tv Club in which you're an Admin or a Follower along with other social media platforms.
The next section will run through hyperlinked Gameshots features to help you get started with using it.
Note: Click here to find out the list of all the games that are now supported on Gameshots. The steps below will remain the same for all the games.
What all can I do in Gameshots?
1. Set hotkeys for major actions - Assign keys to quickly capture various gameplay moments, open the Gameshots screen and more.
2. Auto-capture gameplay - You can enable this to automatically capture specific moments such as kills, headshots and assists.
Relax, play and watch as your gameplay highlights are automatically recorded even if you forget to press a key!
3. Record gameplay - Capture those vital moments of gameplay using Gameshots. It's easy and super fun.
4. View saved recordings - Once you've recorded your gameplay, you can view it later on a dedicated page where you can sort, filter and search for the clips you want.
5. Sort and Filter recorded sessions - Find your favorite gameplay moments super quick just by sorting and filtering your recorded gameplay sessions.
6. Share recorded clips - All recorded clips can be shared on your game.tv Clubs as well as on Youtube, Twitter and Gyfcat. A great way to build up your Follower count and branch out content from just mobile gaming to PC gaming!
Note: You'll need to first link your Gameshots account to game.tv to share clips.
Browse through the next section to know different settings you can customize for a personalized Gameshots experience.
Which settings can I customize on Gameshots?
1. Customizing a game's recording settings - You can modify hotkeys, recording modes and more for the best record and capture experience out there!
2. Adjusting audio and video quality - Customize the quality of your video capture settings between Low, Medium or High quality.
Additionally, you can also customize the levels of your system's audio and your microphone settings!
Note: To implement the changed settings, we recommend restarting the game.
3. Linking your game.tv account - Do so to access the sharing option so you can bring these gameplay recordings to your game.tv Clubs.
- Delete recorded clips that take up too much space
- Rename them to help you organize and find the clips you need easily
- Mark a recording as your favorite that you can keep apart for easier access and sharing
That's all folks! You're now a Gameshots master, ready to record, save and share your gameplay with others!
Last updated on 29th June 2022.
Thank you for using Gameshots. Let us know if you have any further questions, we’re always ready to help!