Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
As a Club Creator or Admin, you can assign any Follower the role Manager, Moderator or Admin to help you manage your Club.
This can be useful if you want to:
- Reward Club Followers for their participation and enthusiasm
- Divide tasks of organizing tournaments, creating content and more
- Ensure your role is fulfilled (by appointing someone else) if you'd like to exit a Club
- Change an existing role to another one (from Admin to Manager, Manager to Moderator, etc.)
- Remove an existing role given to a Club Follower
To assign roles to Club Followers:
- Launch the app and tap "View my club" in the Club's Dashboard
- Press the orange "Followers" card
- Search in the space provided or scroll down the "Followers" list
- Tap the three horizontal dots next to their username
- Select the "Assign role" or "Change role" option
- Read through the permissions each role provides. Select the one you want and press "Assign"
To know what Club roles are all about and what permissions each role provides, check out the next section.
If you want to assign roles right away, just skip to this section to get started.
Note: Only Club Admins can assign roles to Followers.
What are Club roles?
Club roles are a list of permissions that can be granted to a Follower of a Club to perform certain actions like organizing tournaments, removing Club Followers, managing tournaments etc.
There are three different roles open to Followers, with their own permissions that are granted either by the Club Creator or an existing Club Admin. These are:
Moderator - They can:
- Create and manage tournaments
- Accept or reject Follower requests to join the Club
- Remove Followers from the Club
Manager: They can do everything a Moderator can plus:
- Manage tournaments, created by others in the Club
- Create or accept Clubwar challenges
- Add or remove Moderators only
Admin: They have all permissions possible. They can also access the "Creator's space" and "Payouts" information for that Club, just like the Club's Creator.
Now that you're aware of the different roles and permissions each have, the next section will help you assign them to Club Followers.
How can I assign roles to Club Followers as an Admin?
Note: Assigning Club roles can be done from the "Creator's space". If you want to access this from the "Gamer's space", refer to this guide.
1. Launch game.tv and tap the "View my club" button.
2. Select the orange "Followers" card.
3. "Search" for the Follower in the space above or scroll down.
4. Press the three horizontal dots next to their name.
5. Select the "Assign role" option.
6. If you want to change their current role to something else, select the "Change role" option instead.
7. Tap the Club role you want and press "Assign".
8. If you want to remove this role or someone else's, repeat Steps 1 to 4 above and select "Remove role".
9. Confirm by pressing "Yes".
That's all folks! You can now assign, change or remove Club roles as you see fit.
Last Published 19th January 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.