Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
As a Club Admin or Manager, you can easily delete messages in the Club chat that may be spam, or inappropriate, or simply irrelevant. With this ability, you can also keep your Club chat focused on specific announcements or updates to your Club.
To do this:
- Open game.tv and tap the "Clubs" tab
- Choose the Club from the "My clubs" list
- Press the "Chat" icon
- Long press on a message (or multiple messages) that you'd like to delete
- To delete the selected message(s), tap the bin icon located on the top right
- Provide a final confirmation by selecting the "Delete" button
These steps are described in more detail, within the following section.
Note: Chat messages can only be deleted by Club Admins and Managers.
How can I delete message(s) in Club chat?
Note: The option to delete Club chats can be found in the "Gamer's space". If you want to access this from the "Creator's space", refer to this guide.
1. Launch the app and tap on the Clubs tab below.
2. Tap on your Club from the list that will be shown. If you cannot find the Club there, press “more” located on the top right corner of your screen.
3. Tap on the "Chat" button.
4. Now, long press on a message (or multiple messages) that you want to delete.
Note: The total number of messages you've selected will be shown at the top.
5. Once you have selected the messages to be deleted, tap on the bin icon.
6. Lastly, select "Delete" in the confirmation pop-up to proceed.
That's all folks! You can now manage your club chat by deleting any irrelevant messages. Your Club Followers can see the updated conversation after refreshing the chat.
Last Updated 13th January 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.