Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
As a Creator, you can stream your gameplay videos hosted on YouTube, Discord or Twitch to all your Club Followers. By doing so, you can increase your Followers' engagement, leading to a boost in the Follower count. Also, it's a great way to link your streaming channel(s) with your other created content.
To stream a video:
- Open the Creator's dashboard of the "Club" where you want to stream video
- Tap on the "Create" tab located at the bottom
- Choose the "Stream Now" option from the “Stream a video” section
- Add the stream link and make the necessary edits on the stream videos page setting
- Enable the "Go live" toggle button
Just follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started.
How can I stream a video in a Club?
Note: Enabling a stream for your Club can be done from the "Creator's space". If you want to access this from the "Gamer's space", refer to this guide.
1. Firstly, launch the app and tap the "Create" tab below.
Note: The "Followers" count shown under "My dashboard" reflects the number of Club Followers gained this month by default and not the total count.
2. Now, press the "Stream Now" option from the “Stream a video” section.
3. Under Stream Settings, you'll come across the following options:
a) "Streaming Games"
- Generic: Which means the stream will include multiple games being played e.g Free Fire and Brawl Stars and/or various others. If you select Generic, you need to just add the stream link and enable “Go live”.
- Specific: Which means the stream will include only one game e.g Free Fire. If you select Specific, just select the game name and add stream link.
b. "Go live": Enable the toggle once you have made the required stream settings as after going live you cannot change it.
That’s all folks! Feel free to stream all your videos across different channels here.
Note: To enable the optional mini games and make the stream even more fun for your followers, refer to this guide.
Last Updated 07th February 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.