Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
If you having trouble validating your PUBG tournament registration, you're not alone.
You can avoid this recurring validation error by referring to the solutions whose links are below. Note that the solutions may differ based on your mobile phone manufacturer:
- How to eliminate a validation error on VIVO, OPPO and Realme devices.
- How to eliminate a validation error on a XIAOMI device.
Note: If you'd like to see the steps for registering in a PUBG tournament, you can refer to this guide.
How can I eliminate validation error on my VIVO, OPPO and Realme devices?
1. Tap the “Gear” icon to open your mobile settings.
2. Choose the search icon available at the top right corner.
3. Search for “Game Space” on the search bar and tap on the option shown.
4. Press “Manage My Games” to find all the games that are game engine supported.
5. Choose "Add More Games" available at the bottom.
6. Now, look for the game (Battlegrounds India or PUBG Mobile etc) and disable it with a single tap on the toggle button.
Once you've performed the steps above, you will no longer face a validation error while registering for a PUBG tournament hosted by your Club.
How can I eliminate the validation error on my Xiaomi device?
1. Press the “Gear” icon to open your mobile settings.
2. Use the search bar available up top.
3. Search for “Game Turbo” on the search bar and tap on it.
4. Tap on the "Plus (+)" icon.
5. Disable the game (Battlegrounds India or PUBG Mobile) with just a tap on the toggle button.
That's all folks! You can now register for any desired PUBG tournament hosted on your favourite club.
Note: You can refer to this guide for detailed steps on how you can register for a PUBG tournament.
Last Updated 03rd Dec 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.