You can view all NFTs you have purchased on game.tv by launching the now.gg Marketplace easily from the game.tv app.
To do this, you may either:
- Open your NFT and select “Manage” after selecting the 3 dots located top right
- Open the "My NFTs" section and click on the gear icon located top right
The following section describes these steps in more detail.
Note: Obviously, you should have purchased a NFT on game.tv to be able to view it on the now.gg Marketplace.
How can I do this?
1. Launch the app and select "More" below
2. Select your profile above.
3. Scroll down to the "My NFTs" section.
You now have two ways of launching the now.gg Marketplace available from here:
How can I access the NFT Dashboard through an individual NFT?
1. Select your NFT from the "My NFTs" section. Swipe left to see more.
2. Press the three horizontal dots located on the top right.
3. Select "Manage NFTs" from the options given.
4. This will redirect you to the now.gg Marketplace browser page. Read through the pop-up and select "Take me to nft.now.gg" to proceed.
You can refer to this guide to manage individual NFTs.
The following section will help you access now.gg Marketplace from the "My NFTs" page.
How can I access the now.gg Marketplace through the "My NFTs" page?
1. In the Profile, under the "My NFTs" section, click on "more >".
Note: To access the "more >" button, you'll need to have three or more NFTs purchased. Otherwise, you can follow the steps given in the previous section.
2. In the "My NFTs" page, click on the gear icon on the top right.
3. Read through the pop-up and select "Take me to nft.now.gg".
Voila! This will launch the now.gg Marketplace on a separate browser, from where you can manage all your purchased NFTs in one place. Check out this guide to learn how.
Last Updated 18th January 2022.
Thanks for using now.gg Marketplace. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.