To view NFTs purchased on different platforms in one place, you should first connect and sync each of those platforms with the now.gg Marketplace.
To sync your NFT purchases, you'll need to:
- Launch now.gg Marketplace and click on "Sign in" button above if you haven't logged in already
- Choose the social media handle linked to your account
- Tap on the side drawer icon and press "Sync purchases"
- Select the platform you want to sync and press "Continue" below
- Enter your platform ID and OTP sent to that platform
- Wait for NFT purchases to sync
Just follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started.
How can I do this?
Note: now.gg Marketplace can be accessed on mobile devices and computers. For the purposes of this guide, the computer-version images will be shown though the steps remain the same.
1. Launch now.gg Marketplace on your browser and click on "Sign in" if you haven't already.
2. Choose the social media account you've logged into prior.
3. Tap the side drawer icon.
4. Select "Sync purchases" from the options given.
5. Choose the platform(s) whose NFTs you want to sync to. Click on "Continue" to proceed.
6. Enter your respective ID in the space provided. You can also access the guide for how you can do this below.
7. This will send an OTP to the respective platform. In this case, since the game.tv account is being synced, you access the OTP from there.
8. Click on "Resend" if you haven't received it. Once entered, it will automatically verify the OTP.
9. It will take some time to sync up your purchases.
Note: Repeat Steps 4 - 8 above if there are more than one platform to be synced.
Last Updated 18th January 2022.