So you have come across an NFT on now.gg Marketplace, or synced your NFTs from another platform to your account. What next?
With the now.gg Marketplace, learning about all the NFT details is easier than ever! You can use this to decide the amount of NFTs you want to buy, who owned them before, share or like them.
To know more about NFTs, you can:
- Launch the now.gg Marketplace, and find the NFT you want to know more about
- View their name, description, option to like & share, expand, trade history and more
How can I do this?
Note: now.gg Marketplace can be accessed on mobile devices and computers. For the purposes of this guide, the computer-version images will be shown though the steps remain the same.
1. Launch the now.gg Marketplace on your browser. Find your NFT of interest and select it to know more.
Note: The details shown below are more or less the same if you want to view NFTs you've synced, purchased, listed for sale and more. Only a few buttons and info will change to reflect their status.
2. On this NFT page, you will be able to see the:
a. Name of the NFT
d. "On Sale" count to know how many NFT copies can be bought/sold
e. "Platform" where they've been synced into the now.gg Marketplace from
f. "Creator" of the NFT
3. Scroll down to see the "Sellers & Owners" tab, open by default. Here you can see different sellers quoting different prices for you to chose from and the stocks they have in hand.
4. Press to check out the "Trade History" tab, which contains the:
a. Name of the buyer/owner/creator
b. Date and time of purchase
c. Transaction ID
d. Link to find more details of the purchase
5. The Buy/Sell/Edit listing card will help you know the following:
a. Current seller - This can be the platform too if they allow listing NFTs directly on the now.gg Marketplace.
b. Copies available for sale
c. The "Buy"/"Sell Item"/"Edit listing" button with the amount in FLOW underneath.
Voila! You now know how to find out all relevant details about NFTs on the now.gg Marketplace.
Last Updated 18th January 2022.