Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
You can unlist a published NFT to remove it from sale to manage the outflow of popular NFTs. Or you can hide a published NFT from sale, since you cannot delete them once they are published.
Here are some steps that you can follow to do so.
Note: You can only unlist an NFT that has been created and published by you.
How can I unlist an NFT?
Note: The Creator's Dashboard you see below is found in the Creator's Space. If you want to access it from the Gamer's Space, refer to this guide.
1. Choose "Content" from the Navigation Bar below.
2. Select the NFT icon on the right-most tab.
3. Select the published NFT you want to unlist.
4. On the NFT page, select the three horizontal dots located top right.
5. Select "Unlist".
6. Press "Yes, unlist" to proceed.
7. The NFT will remain in your "NFT Collection" with its "Unlisted" status displayed.
8. To re-publish them, select the NFT again and hit "Publish" below.
That's all! Unlist published NFTs with ease and publish them whenever you like.
Last Updated 15th November 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.