Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
You can use this guide to wipe out all your profile data and remove your account.
Rest assured that your data is and always will be kept private, and never shared with anyone without your consent.
Note: Deleting your account is permanent and irreversible. In case you want to leave the app, you can either log-out or uninstall the app instead. Come back in the future with your data still intact to pick up where you left off.
How can I delete my account?
1. Launch the app and select "More" in the bottom Navigation Bar.
2. Select the "Profile" option.
3. Press the three horizontal dots located top right.
4. Next, select "Delete account".
5. Read through the Warning text very carefully. This will inform you about everything that will be deleted such as:
a. game.tv account
b. Clubs joined
c. Chat and uploaded media history
d. Fan Passes purchases and Gold Coins topped-up
e. Reward history
If you'd still like to proceed, simply select "Delete Account".
6. You may choose one or more reasons as to why you're deleting your account and if it's not been covered, select "Others" to describe your reason in detail.
7. You can select "Continue" below to proceed.
8. Lastly, you can click on "Delete Account".
Voila! All your account details will be wiped off the face of this earth.
Last Updated 10th November 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.