Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
After following a Club, you can participate in Clubwars, which are essentially tournaments between followers of two separate Clubs. Play for your Club and help it rise higher in the Club leaderboard by winning Clubwars tournaments.
To participate in such tournaments, you first have to register for them once the Admin of the Club has accepted a challenge from another Club.
You can do this by:
- Opening the "Clubs" tab
- Selecting "more >" in the "My clubwars" section
- Tapping "Register" on the "Accepted" tournament in the "Warzone" tab
You can view the following section for detailed steps on how to do this.
How can I register for a Clubwars tournament?
1. Launch game.tv on your device and press the "Clubs" tab below.
2. In the “Clubwars” section, tap "more >" to view all available Clubwars.
3. In the "Warzone" tab, choose any Clubwars Tournament cards with "Accepted" in green written, which you can play. Press "Register".
4. Enter your "IN-GAME ID" (expand the "How to find your..." drop-down box if you need help here). This will enable the "Submit" button on the right.
5. game.tv will automatically load your "IGN (IN GAME NAME)". Hit the "Register" button below.
6. You will be taken to the Tournament Feed page. Return regularly to stay updated for brackets, room ID and password, and more. When the countdown ends, the Clubwars tournament will commence.
That's all folks! Have fun taking your Club to victory and showing the competition who's the boss.
Last Updated 24th November 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.