Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
As a Gamer, you can share the link for a tournament you've registered for to easily invite your friends to participate in as well.
You can also share the link to the Tournament Host, or someone else, if you face any problems while playing the tournament.
To share the link:
- Tap the "Tournaments" tab located at the bottom
- Choose the tournament whose link you want to share
- On the Tournament Page, tap the three horizontal dots above and choose "Share"
- Copy the tournament link or choose a social media platform where you would like to share the link
Note: This only applies to tournaments you have registered for. To know how to register, refer to this guide.
How can I find and share registered tournament links?
Note: The option to share registered tournament link can be found in the "Gamer's space". If you want to access "Gamer's space", refer to this guide.
1. Firstly, launch game.tv and tap the "Tournaments" tab.
2. Access the tournament from the "Registered Tournaments" section. (Either swipe left to see more or tap on "View all" if you can't see yours listed).
3. On the Tournament Page, tap the three horizontal dots.
4. Now, choose "Share".
5. Tap "Copy to Clipboard" to get the shareable URL or choose an option from different social media platforms to share.
That's all folks! Now copy-paste the URL wherever needed to allow others to be redirected.
Last Updated 28th February 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.