Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
As a Host, deleting any tournaments you've created can be useful in certain scenarios
Like if you want to clear it from your tournament schedule to avoid confusing your Club Followers or if you've created it by accident. Only Club Creators/Admins/Managers can delete a tournament
To delete a created tournament, you'll need to:
- Launch the app and head to the "Content" tab
- Tap the three horizontal dots to "Pause" the tournament first
- Enter the tournament page and select the three horizontal dots below left
- Press the "Delete" option and confirm the same in the pop-up
Just follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started.
How can I delete a created tournament?
Note: The tournament you want to delete can be found in the "Creator's space". If you want to access this from the "Gamer's space", refer to this guide.
1. Tap the "Content" tab below.
2. Press the three horizontal dots next to the tournament card you want to delete.
3. Select "Pause". The "Delete" button can only be accessed after pausing a tournament.
Note: You can also leave it on "Pause". It will be automatically deleted in 48 hours.
4. Now select the tournament card.
5. Tap the three horizontal dots located bottom left.
6. Select "Delete" to remove the tournament right away.
7. Lastly, press the "Delete" button to proceed.
And viola! You have deleted that pesky tournament, freeing up clutter to create more.
Last Updated 06th January 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.