Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
To play a Brawl Stars tournament on game.tv, you should have unlocked three brawlers or more in the game first. This guide is here to help you do just that.
It's quite easy (not to mention super fun!). In about 30 minutes you'll be playing tournaments with your friends on game.tv.
To unlock three brawlers in Brawl Stars, you can:
- Launch Brawl Stars and sign-in/create your account
- Play the practise match and a few more to earn trophies
- Collect 20 trophies to unlock brawlers directly or indirectly through Brawl Boxes
Or follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started.
Note: Unlocked three (or more) brawlers already but still can't register? Re-enter your In-Game Name (IGN). Don't confuse a zero for the letter "O".
How can I do this?
1. Install Brawl Stars (if you haven't already) and launch the app. Wait for it to load.
2. Type your in-game name (will also be used for game.tv tournaments) and click "OK" after it turns green.
Note: If you've already have a Brawl Stars account, skip and head straight to your character screen by tapping the "SUPERCELL ID" button.
3. Then, select your age with the slider and click "CONFIRM" to proceed.
4. You'll have to play a Practice Match before unlocking the full game. Read the details and click on "Play" to proceed.
5. After finishing and winning some trophies, this will open the character screen. Click on the trophy section found top left.
6. By playing matches, you will gain trophies (whether you win or lose). These help fill your "Trophy Road", unlocking new characters, events and bonuses.
7. Play enough matches to gain 20 trophies. This will unlock both the second Brawler (Nita) and the second Brawl Box (which contains the third brawler Rosa).
Voila! With that, you can now register for Brawl Stars tournaments with your fellow gamers!
Last Updated 24th February 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.