Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
Your game.tv profile is a place of expression. Here you can modify your username and DP, learn your tournament victory percentage, set your favorite games and more.
This is a great place to define who you are to other gamers and access important details like Clubs followed, NFTs and Fan Passes purchased among others.
To access your Profile page, you'll need to:
- Launch the app and tap "More" tab below
- Press your profile card above
In the Profile page, you'll be able to:
- Modify your username and/or DP
- Find your played and won tournament stats
- See the Fan Passes and NFTs purchased
- Know the Clubs you've followed
- Set your Favorite games
Just follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started.
How can I access the Profile page?
1. Launch the app and select the "More" tab below.
2. Select your profile card above.
With that, you've reached the Profile page. The section below will detail what all features it offers.
What all can I view and/or change in the Profile page?
Starting from the top, there is:
1. Three horizontal dots menu - Select this to open the following options:
a. "Share" - Share your account details on social media and/or chat
b. "Copy Account ID" - Use this to copy your Account for integration with the NFT Dashboard.
c. "Delete account" - Press this to wipe away all your profile details from game.tv.
2. Profile pic - Tap the pencil icon to choose a profile pic from a buffet of options. You can also upload your own as well by selecting the camera icon (this includes GIF support as well).
3. Username - Edit using the pencil icon to the right and press the tick mark to save the changes.
Note: The grey user name below with hastag & numbers below helps identify you amongst others with a similar user name.
4. Below your username, you can find your remaining balance for the two most important game.tv currencies:
a. Tickets: These are used to play tournaments. They are capped at 100 and recharge daily. Tap the ">" to know more.
b. Coins: These are used to purchase NFTs and/or Fan Passes. They are topped up using real currency. Press the ">" to know more.
5. "Tournament Stats" - Helps determine your Leaderboard ranking (your standing amongst all other gamers on game.tv). These show:
a. Number of Tournaments played
b. Number of Tournaments won
c. Winning percentage
6. "Fan Passes" - All purchased Fan Passes plus the time before they expire can be found here. Select "more >" to see all of them.
7. "My NFTs" - Your purchased NFTs will be shown here. Swipe left to see them all. Select any to:
8. "Favorite games" - Displays games chosen by you during on-boarding. This will influence the content (tournaments, videos, NFTs) you'll see on the Home Feed. Swipe left to see them all. Tap the "+ Manage games" at the end to add/remove/edit this list.
9. "Following" - Shows the list of followed Clubs. Ordered on basis of when you followed them. Press "more >" to view them all.
And that's that. Have fun tweaking & modifying your Profile, and watching it grow.
Last Updated 28th December 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.