Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
What are Leaderboards on game.tv?
Leaderboards are tables that rank the best gamers on game.tv. They are calculated based:
a. Number of Matches/Lobbies you've won
b. Number of Tournaments you've won
c. Number of Byes you've received
These numbers are multiplied by a predefined points system, added together to get the base score and then multiplied by pre-determined weights. This makes up the ELO score that determines the ranking.
Note: If you're looking to know about the Leaderboard that ranks Clubs, check out this guide explaining that and Club Wars in detail.
There are two types of Leaderboards you can come across on game.tv:
Updated weekly at Monday 00:00 UTC. Top 3 gamers on game.tv are showcased in a Olympic-style virtual podium, letting their competitors know who to aim for. The rest are displayed below, all the way to the 20th place.
To view the All-Time Leaderboard, you can:
- Launch game.tv and tap the "More" tab below
- Select the "Leaderboard" from the options shown
- Scroll through to see all the top positions
Also updated weekly, monthly and cumulatively (from game.tv's start to present day). Top 3 Club Followers are showcased in a Olympic-style virtual podium with the rest displayed below till the 20th place (or fewer if the Club has less than 20 Followers).
To view the Club-Specific Leaderboard, you can:
- Launch game.tv and tap the "Clubs" tab below
- Choose your Club and press the "Leaderboard" button above
- Choose between "Weekly", "Monthly" and "All time" options
Or scroll down to see these steps and illustrations in detail.
How can I access the All-Time Leaderboard?
1. Launch game.tv and tap the "More" tab.
2. Select "Leaderboard".
3. This will show the overall standings of all game.tv Gamers from around the world. You can also see your ranking pinned below.
Check out the next section to know how to view the Club-Specific Leaderboards to know where you stand in your Club.
How can I access my Club's Leaderboard?
1. Launch game.tv and tap the "Clubs" tab.
2. Choose the Club whose Leaderboard you want to see (tap "more" if the particular club is not featured here).
3. Press the "Leaderboard" button in purple.
4. This will show the overall standings separated into three tabs you can navigate between:
a. Weekly Rankings - Displays the standings of players updated on a week-to-week basis.
Note: You can also switch between the "Current" and "Previous" (prior weeks) rankings.
b. Monthly Rankings - Features the standings of players updated on a month-to-month basis.
Note: You can also switch between the "Current" and "Previous" (prior months) rankings.
c. All-Time Rankings - Shows the standings of players from the start of the club to the present.
That's all folks! Now feel free to track your rank and see it climb up in real time.
Last Updated 24th February 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.