Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
You can delete a Club that you may have created accidentally or if it has been inactive for a long time. Before you delete the club, please ensure that:
- You are an Admin of the club
- No followers are left except for you in the club. To learn how to do this, use this guide.
- Open the Dashboard of the Club that you want to delete.
- Tap the three dots on the top right. Also, please ensure that there are no followers left in the club.
- Now, select the "Leave" option from the drop-down menu.
The following section describes in detail how to delete your Club.
How can I delete my Club(s)?
Note: Deleting a Club is done in the "Creator's space". If you want to access this from the "Gamer's space", refer to this guide.
1. Launch game.tv and tap the three dots as shown below.
2. Choose "Leave" from the drop-down menu.
Note: Make sure that you are the Admin and that there are no Followers left other than you. Check out this guide to remove remaining Followers.
3. Read through the pop-up warning. Once deleted, the club cannot be recovered. To go ahead, tap "Yes, unfollow now".
That's all! the Club is now lost in the electronic abyss of space and time. To create another Club, check out this guide.
Last Updated 13th April 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.