Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
As a Creator, you can manage your tournaments using your desktop/laptop and modify tournament settings, such as the time and date, easily on a bigger screen without worrying about your phone’s battery.
How can I manage tournaments from my desktop/laptop?
2. Scroll down the "Recent tournaments" section and choose the tournament to be managed.
Note: If there aren't any tournaments displayed, you'll have to create a tournament first.
3. This will open the "Tournaments" page. You can scroll down through the Details tab.
4. Under the "Host on PC Desktop" section, tap on "copy" to share it on social media or messaging platforms.
5. Open the link on a computer browser. If you haven't logged in already, it will ask you to do so. Ensure that you use the same login method you used on the phone.
6. This will take you to the Dashboard where you can modify several tournament settings like date and time to your heart's content.
That's all folks! Easily manage your tournaments on a big screen without using your phone!
Last Updated 06th May 2022.