Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
What are Shorts on game.tv?
Shorts, as the name goes, are short-form gaming videos that anyone can upload to flaunt their gaming skills. Additionally, they're extremely easy to make, since the maximum length of a short video is around 60 seconds.
Capture your highlights and share them with other gamers around the world! It's also a great way to keep yourself updated with your favorite Creators and watch their latest highlights.
To watch shorts on game.tv:
- Launch the app and tap on the "Watch" tab
- Choose "Shorts"
- A video short will then start playing. You can watch it and then scroll downwards to move on to the next short!
If you're looking to upload your own shorts, tap on any of the links below:
- Create Video Shorts for a Club as a Follower
- Post a Video Short to your Club as a Creator
- Delete Video Short(s) in a Club
The following section will describe, in detail, how you can start watching Video Shorts and briefly talk about how you can get started with Video Shorts!
How can I watch Shorts on game.tv?
1. Launch the app and tap on the "Watch" tab.
2. Choose "Shorts" from the available options.
3. A Video Short will then start playing. You can watch it and then scroll downwards to move on to the next short.
How can I get started with Shorts?
Create Video Shorts for a Club as a Follower- Record and upload entertaining Video Shorts to inspire and amaze gamers towards your club.
Post a Video Short to your Club as a Creator- Attract new followers and set up a bottom line of your content through Fan Passes.
Delete Video Short(s) in a Club- Delete the videos that do not match your gaming hacks anymore and violate any club rules.
Peekaboo! You can now feast one's eye on your Club. View, comment and share your favorite videos right away.
Last Updated 19th May 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.