Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
As a Club Admin, you can ban those Club Follower(s) who have been using abusive language, cheating in tournaments or violating any Club rules.
This will help in keeping your Club safe, fun and an accomodating place for all of your Followers devoid of any toxicity.
To ban Follower(s) of a particular Club, you'll need to:
- Launch the app and tap the "Clubs" tab below
- Choose the Club whose Follower(s) you want to ban
- Press the "Followers" card in orange
- Search for the Follower(s) or scroll down to find them
- Tap the three horizontal dots next to their name
- Press "Ban player" and confirm it by tapping "Yes, ban player" in the pop-up
You can follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started.
Note: Only Club Admins can use this feature.
How can I ban Follower(s) from a Club?
1. Launch the app and tap the "Clubs" tab below.
2. Choose your particular Club from the "My Clubs" list (if you cannot find the Club there, press the “more >” button located top right).
3. In the Club page, select the orange “Followers” tab.
4. Scroll down or type in the particular player’s name in the Search bar to find them.
5. After selecting the player in question, tap the three horizontal dots to the right.
6. Choose the “Ban player” option.
7. You will be shown a warning pop-up. Read through and opt on the “Yes, ban player” button to continue.
That’s that! The player will be notified of the ban and will no longer be able to participate in the Club until they are unbanned. So use it wisely to avoid complaints against your Club!
Last Updated 30th December 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.