Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
You can play Free Fire with your close-knit friends or fellow Club Followers by joining a custom room. To enter this room, you’ll need to:
- Open the Free Fire and click on the option to select the "Match Type" and "Map"
- Tap on "Custom" on the bottom right
- Enter the "room ID"
- Press on "Join" to enter the custom room. If the room is password-protected, enter the password which you can get from the creator/host of the room.
You can browse through the next section for more detailed steps.
How can I join a custom room in Free Fire?
1. Open Free Fire and press the button that displays the current game mode and map, as shown below.
2. Tap on "Custom", on the bottom right.
3. You'll then see a list of all the rooms that have been created by various players.
If the list shows the room you want to enter, simply tap on the room to join.
If the room is not displayed here, you can enter the room ID in the search box shown in the next step.
4. Enter the room ID in the search box on the bottom of your screen, as shown below.
Note: If you don't know the room ID, you can always ask the creator or host of the custom room.
5. Select "Join" to enter the room.
6. Enter the room password, if required, and click on "Confirm".
Voila! You’re now in and a step closer to your victory. Happy Gaming!
Last Updated 08 April 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.