Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
You can remove a Follower from your Club if they're being abusive, cheating or violating any Club rules. This can help in ensuring your Club remains a safe and inclusive space for your Followers.
To do this:
- Open the Creator's Dashboard of the specific "Club" where you want to remove the Followers
- Choose the "View my club" option from the Club page
- Tap the “Followers” tab in orange
- This will open the "Followers" page. Find any specific follower by scrolling down or typing the username in the search bar
- Now, click on the three dots next to the user you want to remove
- Select "Kickout player" from the drop-down menu
Or check out the detailed steps and illustrations below on how to remove Followers from a Club.
Note: Only Admins can remove Followers from the Club. Also, the ex-Follower can still follow the Club again but to keep them out permanently, you'll have to ban the Gamer.
How can I remove Followers from my Club as an Admin?
Note: You can remove Followers from the "Creator's space". If you want to access this from the "Gamer's space", refer to this guide.
1. Launch game.tv and tap the "View my club" option.
2. Press the “Followers” tab in orange.
3. Find the particular Follower(s) by scrolling down or typing their name in the search bar.
4. Press the three horizontal dots next to the Follower you want to remove.
5. Select "Kickout player".
That’s all folks! You can now preserve the peace and promptly act on any reports of Club rules violation from your Followers to ensure your Club remains a safe place!
Last Updated 14th April 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.