Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
You can share your link with other players to see during the tournament.
As a player, it can help you in displaying your gaming skills. And as a host, to interact with Followers and increase the Club's popularity.
To easily share the stream link on your club tournament, you need to:
- First, create a tournament as shown below through the detailed steps
- Scroll through the “New tournament” page and tap on the "Enable Link" toggle button
- Add your stream or your channel link
- Once done, press the "Create" button
If you’ve already created a tournament and want to share your stream link, you need to:
- Open your desired tournament page
- Tap on the three horizontal dots from the bottom left corner
- Press “Edit”
- Scroll down and paste your stream or channel link under “Stream URL”
The detailed steps in this article below will guide you on how to share a stream link on a club tournament.
How can I share streaming link for followers via Club tournament?
Note: Before starting with the following steps make sure you are on preferred club dashboard where you wish to enable live streaming.
1. Choose "Create (+)" icon from the bottom Navigation bar.
2. Tap the "Create now" button available under create a tournament section.
3. Now, choose your preferred game from the given options.
4. Tap the “Custom tournament” option. After it turns blue, press “Next”.
5. Choose the Tournament mode of your choice.
6. This will open the “New tournament” page.
7. Scroll to the bottom to see the “Stream” section.
8. Choose the “Enable Link” option and type in the streaming link you want to connect to.
Note: Please ensure you enter a correct link. Otherwise, it will not connect and cause difficulties for all your streaming followers.
9. Fix any other settings as you see fit and press the “Create” option.
How can I share a stream link on an existing club tournament?
In case you want to share the stream link on an existing tournament, choose your desired tournament and follow steps:
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located bottom left.
2. Choose "Edit".
3. Scroll down to see the "Stream Url" space to fill in.
Note: Please make sure you enter a valid URL from the streaming site of choice (Twitch, YouTube, Discord etc.)
4. Make other changes as you see fit. Once you're done, select "Update".
Viola! You’re all ready. Happy Streaming!
Last Updated 17th December 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.