To easily share the stream link on your club tournament, you need to:
- First, create a tournament as shown below through the detailed steps
- Scroll through the “New tournament” page and tap on the "Enable Link" toggle button
- Add your stream or your channel link
- Once done, press the "Create" button
If you’ve already created a tournament and want to share your stream link, you need to:
- Open your desired tournament page
- Tap on the three horizontal dots from the bottom left corner
- Press “Edit”
- Scroll down and paste your stream or channel link under “Stream URL”
The detailed steps in this article below will guide you on how to share a stream link on a club tournament.
How can I share streaming link for followers via Club tournament?
Note: Before starting with the following steps make sure you are on preferred club dashboard where you wish to enable live streaming.
1. Choose "Create (+)" icon from the bottom Navigation bar.
2. Tap the "Create now" button available under create a tournament section.
3. Now, choose your preferred game from the given options.
4. Tap the “Custom tournament” option. After it turns blue, press “Next”.
5. Choose the Tournament mode of your choice.
6. This will open the “New tournament” page.
7. Scroll to the bottom to see the “Stream” section.
8. Choose the “Enable Link” option and type in the streaming link you want to connect to.
Note: Please ensure you enter a correct link. Otherwise, it will not connect and cause difficulties for all your streaming followers.
9. Fix any other settings as you see fit and press the “Create” option.
How can I share a stream link on an existing club tournament?
Viola! You’re all ready. Happy Streaming!
Last Updated 17th December 2021.