Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
You can live stream your heroic gaming skills on game.tv like any other platform available dedicatedly for esports. Also, access live and old video streams from your favorite Clubs and Creators easily. Pick up cool tricks, binge entertaining commentaries, and watch nail-biting close finishes among others.
To watch a video stream on game.tv, you'll need to:
- Launch the app and tap the "Watch" tab
- Choose "Streams" and scroll down to select the one you want to watch
- You can access various options to mute and share the streams
Just follow the detailed steps and illustrations below to get started.
Note: To learn how to enable streaming of videos as a Creator instead, check out this guide .
How can I watch a video stream?
1. Launch the app and tab the "Watch" tab below.
2. Choose "Streams".
3. On any stream card, you can find the following items:
- The "Live" alert will help you tell apart livestreams
- Press the three horizontal dots on a stream card to "Mute" the video
- Select the arrow button below to see the full page of this stream
4. Here, you'll see the following:
a. Share icon - Select this to share it with your fellow Gamers
b. Stream - Click on it to pause, see the duration, settings and enable full screen icons
c. Title of the video, date and time
d. Similar streams below with their title and day of upload
You’re all set! Happy Binging!
Last Updated 05th January 2022.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.