Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
You can participate in thrilling tournaments, access interesting content such as video shorts, streams and much more, by following Clubs created by your favourite creators.
It's as simple as heading to the "Clubs" tab, searching or scrolling for your preferred Club and following it.
This article will walk you through the steps to follow your favourite club.
Looking for a guide on hosting a Club Tournament? Or a guide on Tournament Registration instead? Check out the respective links.
How do I Follow a Club?
1. Launch the game.tv app on your device and click on the "Club" tab below.
2. Tap the "Find" icon available at the bottom in blue.
3. The Clubs will appear based on your "Favorite Games" chosen while creating an account. To aid in searching for Clubs via Games and Countries, check out this guide.
4. Search for the Club in space above or scroll down to find the Club you wish to follow.
5. At the bottom in blue, click on the “Follow” button to become a part of the Club.
That’s all folks! You can now watch videos, participate in tournaments and much more.
Last Updated 25th November 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.