Note: Do update to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
Love your Club and want to see all their video shorts? Want to add to the list with your own video short? This guide will help you achieve both in simple steps.
Note: To know how to delete a Club's video shorts, check out this article. Also, If you would like to know how to access your created content, read through this article.
How to Create a Video Short in a Club?
Note: Before starting with the following steps make sure you are on your preferred club page on which you wish to create a video short.
1. Choose "Create" in the bottom Navigation bar.
2. Click on the Add now option available under Add a short video.
3. You can then scroll through all the available games and select your preferred option.
4. Enable the required phone permissions (1. Camera; 2. Audio; 3. Storage) if you haven't already.
5a. Either record using the camera.
5b. Or click on the Gallery icon to select something already saved. Once done, select "Next".
6. The timeline of the video will be shown above. Once done, click "Next".
7. In the "Post a short" page you can write a description.
Note: Click on "Cancel" top right if you want to exit the upload.
8. Click on "Add a topic" to enter a hashtag topic of your own or choose from the options given.
9a. Select "Choose cover" to finalise the thumbnail.
9b. You can choose from the video's content for your Album Art. Once you're done, click the tick button above.
10. When you're all set, click on "PUBLISH".
That's all folks! Your video short's been uploaded.
Note: All video shorts are checked and verified by the Club Admin once they are uploaded. If they're rejected, you will receive a notification of the same with the reasons given. Re-upload keeping the feedback in mind.
Last Updated 01st Nov 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.