Want to create a private tournament to share with a select group? Well this is the video/guide for you.
Note: This setting is perfect for those who are not Club admins, managers or moderators but want to create a tournament nonetheless.
As usual, we request you to upgrade our app to the latest version to avail this, and many more fixes, features and games to enjoy.
How to Create a Private Tournament?
Note: Steps 1 - 3 are for those launching the app and seeing the Gamer's Space view. In case you arrive at the Creator's Space view instead, skip to Step 4.
1. Launch the app and select the "More" option on the Bar Menu.
2. Click on the down arrow next to the "Gamer's Space".
3. Select your Club from the list shown.
Note: If you've not created your Club yet, select "Add new club" to get started on your path of becoming a Creator.
4. Choose "Create" in the bottom Navigation bar.
5. Select the “Create now” button in blue at the top.
6. Choose your preferred game.
7. In the "Choose tournament style" pop-up, select the "Custom Tournament" option and hit "Next".
8. Decide the tournament mode from the options given by clicking on the "Select" button.
9. In the "New Tournaments" page, click on the "Advanced settings" button below left.
10. Click the "Tournament settings" tab located far right.
11. In the "Tournament settings" tab, flip the "Enable private tournament" switch to blue under the "Private tournament" section.
12. Enter the password required that you will have to share with those you invite to play, for them to access the tournament.
Note: We recommend creating a strong, secure password with numbers, random letters and symbols to avoid entry of anyone not invited.
13 After editing or adding other settings as you see fit, hit the "Create" button to create the private tournament.
Voila! You can now share this private tournament and manage it as you see fit.
Last Updated 21st June 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.