Want to manage and change tournament settings on a PC using the benefits of a wide monitor and keyboard? Well this simple guide will help you use just that.
Note: Update the game.tv app to the latest version to use this feature and much more.
How to Manage Tournaments from a Desktop?
1. Launch the game.tv app and click on the drawer icon located top left.
2. Click the right arrow button on top to head to the Profile page.
3. Scroll down to the "My tournaments" section and click on the "more >" button.
4. Select the "Manage tournament" button in blue.
Note: If there aren't any displayed, you'll have to create a tournament first.
5. This will open the "Tournament" page. Stay on the "Details" tab.
6. Scroll down to the "Host on PC Desktop" section.
7. Either click on the link to open on a browser or use the "copy" button to share via social media or messaging platform.
8. Open it on a PC/Mac browser. If you haven't logged in already, it will ask you to do so (use the same login method you registered on the phone with).
9. This will take you to the Dashboard. From here you can tweak and modify several settings to your heart's content.
That's all folks! Have loads of fun managing tournaments on your PC/Mac.
Last Updated 22nd December 2020.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.