Want to ensure something important is seen by all followers of a Club? The pinning messages feature is your best friend in that case. This simple guide will help you master this feature in no time.
Note: For all features, we recommend updating to the latest version. Pinning messages can only be done by Club Admins, Moderators, and Managers.
How to Pin Messages in Club Chat?
1. Launch the app and select the "Clubs" option on the Navigation bar.
2. Choose your particular Club from the "My Clubs" list (if you cannot find the Club there, click on the “more >” button located top right).
3. Click on the "Chat" button found bottom right.
4. Touch the pin icon on the particular message you want to pin (either yours or any other followers).
Note: Every time a Club Admin pins a message, a notification is sent out to all followers of the Club to inform them of important messages.
5. Pinned messages sit right on top. Click the slashed pin icon to remove the pinned message or select another message to replace the former.
That's all! You can now pin important messages and notifications like a boss.
Last Updated 21st October 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.