Reminder: We recommend updating to the latest version of game.tv to explore new things you can do with it, enjoy improvements to the experience and expanded coverage for new games.
What is a quick tournament?
Quick tournament is a type of tournament that can be created instantly with preset settings. You just have to select a game of your choice, the game mode, and the start time.
Once it is created, you can immediately share the tournament and play with other gamers as follows:
- Open the creator's dashboard of the "Club" where you want to host the tournament.
- Tap on the "Create (+)" button located at the bottom.
- Choose the "Create Now" option from the create a tournament section.
- Pick a game of your choice and select "Quick tournament".
- Make the necessary edits to the tournament setting and press the "Create tournament" button.
Note: You can only host a tournament in a club you have created. In case you want to know how to create a Club, check out this guide.
The following section contains detailed steps that will guide you on how to create a quick tournament.
How can I create a quick tournament?
1. Launch game.tv on your device. Tap on the "More" option available at the bottom right corner.
3. Choose the down arrow next to the "Gamer's Space".
4. Pick a “Club” for which you want to host the tournament.
5. Tap on the Create(+) button located at the bottom.
6. Choose the "Create now" button located within the create a tournament section, as highlighted below.
7. Choose any game from all the available options for which you would like to create tournament. For representative purposes, we've selected Free Fire, as shown below.
8. Choose Tournament Style and tap “Next”. For example, “Quick Tournament” is chosen here.
9. You will now need to select a setting from each of the options mentioned below.
- "GAME MODE"
- "TOURNAMENT STARTS IN"
- "SELECT COUNTRY"
- "SELECT LANGUAGE"
10. Once done, press the “Create Tournament” button. You will then be redirected to the Tournament page, from where you can share the tournament link with other gamers.
11. On the Tournament page, press the three buttons located bottom left.
12. Select "Share tournament".
Note: Share the link to those you would like to invite. Registration is mandatory for all players and they will have to be part of the same Club first.
13. Either "Share on Twitter" or "Copy" the link to share via social media/messaging platforms.
You’re all set. You can start playing once the tournament time draws near and the registration slots get filled.
Last Updated 03rd December 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.