You can enable and use tournament filters to quickly join matches for any specific game and game-mode of your choice.
By using tournament filters, you can significantly reduce the time it takes for you to join a match allowing you to get into the action as soon as possible.
With the simple steps shown below, you’ll be filtering tournaments to your heart’s content in no time.
How can I enable tournament filters?
1. Launch the app and select the "Tournaments" option on the Navigation bar.
2. Press the triangular Filter icon located on the top right.
3. In a new window, there are three options to choose from:
- Games: Choose your favorite game from our comprehensive list.
- Mode: Choose tournament modes such as duo, solo, squad and more.
- Status: Choose between live or open tournaments.
Read on below to understand them in further detail:
a. Games: Select your game from the huge buffet of choices provided.
Note: Toggle the "Favorite" option to see the latest tournaments for your "FAVORITE GAMES" only.
b. Mode: Choose from various modes, depending on the game you've selected above.
Note: If you haven't selected a Game before this, the following error will show, asking you to head back.
c. Status: Select between tournaments that are either "Open" (for registrations) or "Live" (ready to play).
4. Once you've selected your options, hit "Apply" and the filtered tournaments will be displayed. The orange dots will help you know if you've chosen filters for the three sections.
5. If you want to remove all present filters and start over, select the “RESET” icon below.
6. In the "Tournaments" page, you can also use filter shortcuts to help you find tournaments faster. These include:
a. Favorites - All tournaments from your Favorite Games (chosen during your on-boarding or from your Profile).
b. Open - All tournaments open for you to register in.
c. Live - All ongoing tournaments that you can register and play in right away.
That’s all folks! Find the filters that suit you and get the tournaments you want with ease.
Last Updated 11th November 2021.
Thanks for using game.tv. Let us know if you have any further questions. We’re always ready to help.