Looking forward to binging on a fun stream? Wondering where you can access streams, live or old? This guide is here to help.
Note: To learn how to enable streaming as a Creator instead, click here .
How to Watch a Stream?
1. Launch the app and select the "Watch" option on the Navigation bar.
2. Choose "Streams".
Note: You can switch between "Streams" and "Shorts" anytime by clicking the arrows above.
3. Choose from the Streams shown.
4. Use the "Live" indicator to know which are livestreams.
Note: If you hover around an option, it'll start autoplaying to give you a teaser view.
5. Click the three horizontal dots on a stream card to "Mute" the video. Select the arrow button below to head to the stream.
6. Here, you'll see the following:
a. Share icon - Select this to share it with your fellow Gamers.
b. Stream - Click on it to pause, see the duration, settings and Full screen icons.
c. Title of the video, date and time.
d. Similar streams below with their title and uploaded day. Select the three vertical buttons to "Share" the video.
You’re all set! Happy Gaming!
Last Updated 26th October 2021.
Thanks for reading all the way through. If you have any further questions or your doubt wasn’t clarified, click here to raise a ticket. We’re always ready to help.